How To Miss Your 8 AM Class
This is a quick and easy, fun way to miss your 8 ams! This recipe has received such incredible feed back through the years; it’s near impossible to screw this one up. It’ll just require a few ingredients, and I promise you might just feel a little guilty by the time you’re done missing your 8 am class.
- (1) 8:00 am (Web 1) class
- Netflix, Hulu, or your favorite streaming subscription
- Good intentions
- An alarm
- A dash of, “I’m young and want to live life wild, but safely during a pandemic” vibes
Optional: a long distance partner, preferably in another time zone.
- Make sure you have that 8 am class, otherwise this recipe will fail.
- The night before class, make sure you act on your good intentions, and set your alarm to go off at 7 am.
- As it gets later in the night, make sure you channel those, “I’m young and want to live life wild, but safely during a pandemic” vibes, and settle on watching just a few more episodes of your chosen show on Netflix, Hulu, or your favorite streaming subscription.
- Finish up your show, and double check that your alarm is set, along with your volume up pretty high, and then fall asleep happy.
Optional: throw in that long distance partner and add a nice 2 hour facetime to the already late hour you had planned on going to bed at.
- This is the most crucial step of our recipe: when that alarm goes off, you must turn it off, and then fall asleep again. There you have it: a missed 8 am class!
If this recipe left you feeling just a little bit guilty about missing class, check out this link for "How To Make It To Your 8 AM Class", it may be more to your liking.